About Beacon Platform: Beacon was founded in 2014 by Kirat Singh and Mark Higgins, industry leaders in building and designing enterprise-scale trading, analytics, and risk management platforms. Beacon Platform enables financial institutions of all sizes to operationalize front-office development at enterprise scale on the cloud. The Platform consists of Beacon Front Office Suite for cross-asset management of trades, positions and risk, and Beacon Core, an integrated development and operating platform that enables quants and software engineers to collaboratively develop and continuously deploy business solutions. Beacon’s open architecture and transparent source-code model empower clients to achieve their business goals while maintaining unparalleled ownership of the full technology stack. Beacon is a collaborative and innovative team with over 120 employees headquartered in New York, London, Berlin and Tokyo. Flexible working hours and location are supported.
Beacon is looking to hire a talented, proactive, experienced and results-driven candidate to join our sales team. The senior sales executive is responsible for generating revenue by developing , building, and executing new logo sales opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Have a strong sales background in capital markets having sold into sell- or buy-side organizations with strong connections.
- At least 10 years’ experience selling complex solutions within the Capital Markets industry.
- Be able to develop, nurture and execute pipeline in collaboration with the marketing, BDR, and sales engineering teams to drive new logo opportunities in the region.
- Help define and execute a go to market strategy in the region; collaborate with the wider sales team and others, including sales engineering, client engineering , product , legal and the senior leadership team.
- Coordinate and lead responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Ensure opportunities are accurately reflected and updated in Salesforce. . Have strong attention to detail and process.
- Prepare for meetings and tailor communications to address business needs of potential clients
- Provide weekly updates , monthly forecasts and quarterly committed forecasts of sales activity and volume to the management team.
- An overachiever and the track record to prove annual sales attainment against quota.
- A deep understanding of the buying process in complex organizations and how to navigate the decision maker network to close business.
- Must possess excellent presentation , writing and communication skills including the capacity to present complex solutions in a customer-facing relationship and to the marketplace at large.
- Strong background in Capital Markets within either CTRM, ETRM, Cross Asset & Risk Trading, Enterprise Risk, Banking , Asset Management, or Insurance.
- Ability to multitask and be able to maintain a balanced sales pipeline.
- Possess excellent negotiating skills.
- Excellent professional networking skills within and outside the organization to drive business.
- Posses team spirit and partnership values.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration , economics , IT, or a related field preferred.
- Willingness to travel – depending on the pandemic situation.
About Us: We are smart, curious people who want to work in an environment that respects all of our lives and interests. This means we all care about and respect the boundaries of work-life balance -- but when we work, we work hard and with great attention to detail.