Primary Job Function
The Senior Sales Executive serves as the primary customer contact for all Abbott Diagnostic Division (ADD) related activities. The main focus for the Senior Sales Executive is to maintain and grow their business commensurate with the sales plan. The sales representative facilitates the involvement of all specialist teams and support resources. The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for operating their territory within their given operating budget.
Core Job Responsibilities
Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
Leads/facilitates problem solving within team and across cross-functional areas. These areas include Technical Support, Service, Marketing, and Management. The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for building the appropriate team to address the customer's needs.
- Planning & Execution: Develops annual business plan and updates regularly; Prioritizes and manages time effectively; Maintains appropriate contact with all accounts; Develops and executes account specific strategies; Utilizes resources effectively.
- Drive for Results: Achieves goals for instrument and reagent sales; Maintains consistent momentum in sales cycle; Self-disciplined and self-directed; Overcomes obstacles; Maintains high work ethic; Creates sales opportunity.
- Development of Customer Relationships: Cultivates relationships with internal and external customers and develops strong networks throughout the company and industry.?Self Development: Identifies personal and professional development objectives and plans to achieve them.
Required experience includes Bachelor's degree; work experience which demonstrates the candidates ability to be self-motivated and goal oriented.
Minimum Experience / Training Required?
- Requires 10+ years of direct selling experience or equivalent experience with Abbott product knowledge.
- Leading/Managing Change: Recognizes and rapidly responds to changes in internal/external environment. Stimulates change and champions new initiatives.
- Communication: Listens actively, fosters information exchange, adapts information to customer needs, establishes networks, presents/defends positions, and effectively deklivers information.
- Facilitating Relationships: Listens with empathy, builds and mends relationships, operaties with integrity and respect, and resolves conflicts.