- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, and on-going sales consultation
- Drive the adoption of Qualtrics solutions within strategic accounts, expanding usage across departments within the enterprise. Translate product/technical features into value drivers.
- Develop and maintain training materials, and deliver training to improve product knowledge and demo abilities of both inside and enterprise salespeople.
- Build working knowledge of competing products and how to technically sell against them
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of existing and new Qualtrics products.
- Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Engineering teams
- Become an expert in Qualtrics XM Platform and other Qualtrics products
- Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends
- Minimum of 3 years of prior Sales/Systems Engineering, or Solution Architect experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling to C/VP level buyers
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
- Outstanding professional, sales, and technical capabilities; comfortable supporting both enterprise (field) and inside sales teams on targeted accounts
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc.
- Ability to see and present 'the big picture', architect solutions to solve customer problems, and uncover business challenges and develop custom solutions to solve them
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Possess "best of breed" functional sales experience that could be applied across an entire sales area in general or specific functional categories
- Demonstrated strong leadership and ability to lead encouraging both individual and team accomplishments
- Must be prepared to learn new technologies
- Must be able to pivot to other system related tasks if and when needed. We wear lots of hats here at Qualtrics!
- Undergraduatedegree (E.g. Marketing, Business, Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Leadership, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or otherquantitative field. Strong academic performance.)
- Previous work in Customer and/or Employee Experience software and systems, including pre or post-Sales support