$200K — $250K *
Summary of Duties: Focus on potential new business and technologies that will assist the division in meeting and exceeding the divisional growth objectives set forth by the Strategic Deployment Process.
• Systemic problem solver, the go to person for solving problems, technologies, and technical expertise.
• Relationship builder through trust, accountability, and ability to get things done for the customer, the person everyone wants to work with.
• Team leader/player in pulling the right people together to solve problems for the customer, works well with others,
• Ability to reach out and gain connections, identifies problems, and generates new sales.
• Develop and maintains relationships with customers to gain knowledge of future market and customer needs.
• Develop and maintain opportunity pipeline to meet customers needs that align with Parker business strategies
• Research and document new technologies which may assist in growth of the division. Develop business models for the technologies which include projected sales, potential market penetration, gross margins, risk analysis, and business feasibility.
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships with customers. Ensure Parker products are specified to maintain and increase revenue by prioritizing the opportunities on an account-by-account basis to obtain optimum sales and margin results.
• Develop and maintain comprehensive technical knowledge of group/divisional products, applications, features, advantages and benefits. Keep up with internal and external training and development.
• Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of competitive products and their activity in the market place and provide reports, on a regular and/or monthly basis. Keep management aware of changes which would affect the distribution of Parker products. Participate in the development and implementation of appropriate response strategies.
• Assist the divisions in planning strategy to provide the products and service required for their assigned accounts. Actively support cross divisional and group product with proper referral.
• Domestic overnight travel of 50% to 75%; can work remotely.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in technical / engineering discipline AND 10 years of experience in job offered or related technical occupation. (Employer will accept 1 year of experience in lieu of 1 year of education.) Applicants must have the following:
10 years of experience with:
• Refrigeration application
• Troubleshooting refrigeration and HVAC systems
Demonstrative experience with:
• Program management from business model development through design and implementation processes.
• Developing value added assemblies for major HVAC and refrigeration OEM’s that reduces customers labor hours, increases production and translates into business and product growth
• Developing subcool control strategies for customers needing to develop a high efficient system, utilizing controllers, sensors, and EEV’s that translates into a business development strategy
• Managing customers with multiple departments (Engineering, Purchasing, Marketing, Production, and/or Quality)
• Calculating load conditions on a HVAC application
• Calculating refrigeration load for sizing and selecting a TEV and EEV.
• Developing and delivering training curriculum for HVAC and Refrigeration systems.
• Contaminant controls products, sizing, selection and troubleshooting.
• Reviewing refrigeration and HVAC system and identify all components and their application in the design.
• Sizing and selecting EPR (Evaporator pressure regulator) and EEPR’s related to HVAC and Refrigeration applications.
Valid through: 8/19/2020