OrientDB is CallidusCloud’s enterprise class multi-model graph database solution. Graph databases are the fastest growing databasetechnology class in the world. OrientDB is the world’s first native multi-model graph database. OrientDB leads this space in four key categories:
- Superior Performance –Over 1,000% faster than the largest graph DB solution
- Enterprise Scale - Distributed multi-masterarchitecture means superior performance at any scale
- Unmatched Convenience – The easiest graph DB to configure, tune and utilize
- Compelling Economics – Consistently delivers the same value as the competition at over 50% lower cost
Do you want to build a business around a product that already boasts significant inbound lead flow, enterprise level customers and a huge growth rate? Join our team at OrientDB! Enjoy the autonomy, growth and upside potential of a startup with the security of a large enterprise software company.
This position can be located at our HQ in Dublin, CA or Remote in the United States.
CallidusCloud Sales Engineers provide Pre-Sales support to Account Executives and Inside Sales Reps. Sales Engineers meet with new prospects and customers, survey business requirements, assist in developing winning sales strategies, and deliver compelling and effective solution demonstrations designed to communicate how OrientDB will address customer requirements and the value of OrientDB.
Ideal candidates have experience supporting technical sales professionals in the databasetechnology industry and are comfortable delivering presentations to both business and technical users. Successful candidates not only deliver stellar presentations, but also master the ability to communicate the value of OrientDB through written proposals, virtual demonstrations, and trade show events.
CallidusCloud Sales Engineers work in a fast-paced team-selling environment and must be successful at managing multiple sales opportunities simultaneously.
‘Day-in-the-Life’ of a OrientDB Sales Engineer:
- Daily interaction with Account Executives selling into New Prospects and Existing Customers.
- Lead Discovery Sessions designed to survey and uncover customer’s key business requirements, pains, and challenges.
- Build Customized Demonstrations using OrientDB
- Deliver On-site and Virtual-based Demonstrations to New Prospects and Customers.
- Provide written responses to customer requests (RFPs) and construct related deliverables (Slide Shows, Solution Maps, etc.) for use by OrientDB Sales Team Members.
- Travel Expectation: up to 75%
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 3+ years of experience supporting technical sales professionals in the databasetechnology industry
- Passion to perform in a team-based selling environment
- Ability to deliver stellar presentations to C-Level and to business and technical users
- Ability to communicate the value of OrientDB through written proposals, virtual demonstrations, and trade show events
- Experience selling databasetechnology solutions
- Experience configuring database solutions
- 5+ years of Sales, Presales Support, or Sales Engineering Experience
- Graph and/or unstructured databaseexperience is a HUGE plus