$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
The Moovweb Experience Delivery Network (XDN) delivers sub-second commerce websites. Our products powers sites visited by half of Americans each month and is trusted by some of the largest brands in the country, including United Airlines, Harley Davidson, Nordstrom, 1800Flowers, four of the top seven US insurance brands, and a number of the top 50 banks. In the last two years, we've expanded our product from a niche mobile web add-on tool to one that is disrupting the multi-billion dollar CDN/Web Performance Optimization and eCommerce Platform markets. Now is the opportunity to get in early with one of the fastest growing, most disruptive companies today.
· Sell the value of our XDN to IT Buyers!
· Be the expert that articulates Moovweb's XDN's powerful offering and capabilities
· Interact directly with prospective buyers to provide technical clarity on the value of the XDN and represent the technical expertise of Moovweb's product team
· Contribute reusable assets such as competitive material, RFP responses, demo sites, scripts, etc
· Provide feedback to product, engineering, and marketing teams based on market responses, needs and alternative options
· 5 + years of Enterprise software selling experience to IT
· Bachelor's degree in a related field
· Must be willing to work in a fast paced startup environment with multiple roles.
· Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution.
· Experience mapping RFP requirements to software solutions.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills.
· Experience scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and POC's
· Superior solution scoping abilities, using our existing solution and influencing new product development.
· Willingness to travel
Valid Through: 2019-10-18