We are seeking an experienced, organized self-starter to work as a Sales Engineer on our North America sales team. This individual would be responsible for technical activities related to supporting the sales of the MobileIron solution. The role’s primary responsibilities include product demonstrations, technical architecture reviews, production evaluations, and RFP responses. In addition, responsibilities include interacting with various teams including Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to enhance MobileIron solutions.
What you’ll be doing…
- Perform production demonstrations that articulate the business and technical value of the solution
- Present the solution architecture, including all technical aspects of the product
- Conduct in-depth product evaluations to verify solution meets prospect’s EMM requirements
- Perform product installations as related to evaluations
- Configure product integration to back-end business systems as required
- Perform production training as related to evaluations
- Create solution architectures that reflect the prospect’s environment and their mobility requirements
- Ability to work well with both IT and business people
- Ability to work well with networking, security, messaging, and device management personal
- Ability to present to both individual contributors as well as an executives
- Ability and experience to work independently in remote office locations
Who you are...
- A self-starter and proactive leader willing to display initiative with common sense
- Results-driven and committed to outcomes rather than output
- Team-focused, with the ability to gain the personal support of others
- Strong work-ethic and committed to quality
- Disciplined, organized and methodical in approach to tasks and activities
- Judicious in use of company resources as MobileIron is a lean company
What you’ve done…
- Minimum 4 years’ experience selling an enterprise software solution.
- Experience demonstrating enterprise software solutions to both technical and business audiences
- Experience installing and configuring enterprise software solutions for prospects and customers
- Experience working with companies to define solution requirements and map requirements to software solutions
- Enterprise working with software start-up companies
- Experience working with the following disciplines - security, IdPs, databases, networking, messaging, and Linux
- CISSP / CCSP certification a plus.
- Experience working with mobility, identity, SaaS, DLP, and compliance a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal