Senior Sales Engineer
5 - 7 years experience • Online Advertising & Marketing Services
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Lithium Technologies is seeking a Sales Engineer who is a detailed, analytical, quick learner that has both experience and a passion for web technologies, troubleshooting and teamwork. You derive great professional and personal satisfaction from making your customers successful. Lithium is the leader in developing software that powers the social customer experience as well as the place to build your career in social. Come on, get up close and social with us!!!
The Sales Engineer is responsible for technical ownership in all pre-sales aspects of the selling cycle. This includes solution demonstrations, customization of demo environments, and all technical due diligence as a result of sales activities. To accomplish this, the Sales Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and sales skills which includes being able to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements, and provide business values.
- Understand the customer needs and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that need
- Interface with Account Executives Build and present customized demos
- Present companies technologyinfrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with companies hardware, software, networking and security stack
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management Respond effectively to RFPs
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- 5 years experience presenting to a variety of audiences from IT team members and C-level executives
- Self-starter with solid oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to creatively solve problems
- Experience with solution selling
- Ability to travel domestically 50% of time