Position at Imperva
Senior Sales Engineer (Redwood Shores, CA) Imperva Inc. – responsible for providing sales engineeing support for Imperva Application and Data Security products to existing and prospective customers. Duties include:
- Provide sales team with pre-sales technical knowledge and presentations.
- Work with Sales Managers, customers, and prospective customers as a subject-matter expert on all Imperva Application and Data Security solutions (Incapsula, SecureSphere WAF & DAM) to demonstrate how a proposed solution meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Apply technical knowledge to assist sales team in strategizing approaches to develop business.
- Provide technical support to customers by diagnosing problems and troubleshooting those issues.
- Design and implement product components and provide efficient and effective solutions to existing customers.
- Design and develop troubleshooting and diagnostic procedures.
- Develop and promote product functionality.
6 years of experience in cybersecurity product engineering and support. Experience, which may be gained concurrently, must include:
- 3 years of experience in pre-sales or related technical and customer facing engineering roles.
- 3 years of experience in installation, integration, and maintenance of cybersecurity products, including cloud based application security solutions providing WAF, DDOS mitigation, load balancing and CDN solutions.
- 3 years providing technical support for on-premises WAF & DAM solutions and related Linux, Windows and Mainframe infrastructure.
- 3 years of experience in network engineering.
- 3 years of experience in cybersecurity operations and analytics, and database security.
- 2 years of security solutions QA engineering for database applications on Linux, Unix, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, CentOs, RedHat, SUSE, Ubuntu and Windows platforms.
May telecommute. Role requires 80% travel primarily in northeastern US & eastern Canada.