If you are a SALES professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in California, you will contribute to company sales objectives by meeting or exceeding assigned territorial goals and expanding our customer base.
AS SENIOR SALES ENGINEER, YOU WILL:
- Satisfy customer needs by assisting in part design, process development, training and after sales support/service.
- Follow through on all customer inquiries and sales leads.
- Properly manage territory by maintaining records of sales calls, applications, purchase orders, customer organizations and business conditions throughout the territory.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all BUC products, applications, price structure, industry developments and competitive products and strategies.
- Maintain company records, mailing lists and demo accounts up to date.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or equivalent training plus minimum 6 years' experience in Industrial Sales.
- Sales, mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Industrial Sales