- Provides business and technical salessupportfor assigned sales opportunities. Collaborates with sales team to clearly communicate the following:
- Product capabilities
- Industry best practices
- Messaging with regards to competitor technology and specific advantages or weaknesses
- Understanding of client requirements
- Dynamically present and lead workshops and executive presentations to senior leaders the benefits, feature function and results of POC’s in a comprehensive and specific manner related to the goals and objectives of the sales engagement.
- Effectively influence stakeholders across the client organization; credible with both business and technical functions.
- Effective in assessing business problems and recommending solutions within core areas of knowledge.
- Works collaboratively with Product managers, Engineering, Customer Success or Account Executives, solicits input when/as required.
- Supports Account Executive in sales planning and execution of account based campaigns.
- Drives and responds to RFPs and RFIs as assigned.
- Provides business consultancy on high risk Pilots, including complex new propositions
- Able to review POC output for accuracy and customer applicability.
- Jointly working with Sales, able to lead sections of workshops and meetings.
- Adapt at overcoming client concerns and ensuring mutually beneficial outcomes from complex situations.
- Support/ensure license and services sales
- Helps to develop best practice in all aspects of PreSales
- Able to address client concerns during the sales cycle.
- Translates customer requirements into internal facing documentation for purpose of definition and estimations of requirements
- Ability to perform needs analysis & ROI analysis across multiple Solutions
- Commercial and legal awareness on contract terms and conditions
- Coordinate the production of hardware estimates for clients by DR SA’s and illicit required client inputs for such estimates
Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of the wider Subject Area (Fraud, Compliance, Intelligence etc) relevant to the solutions assigned.
- Knowledge of key competitors. Identifies and communicates competitor activity as known/researched within the industry. Understanding of key risks affecting a sale opportunity.
- Identifies important incidents and market events and evaluates their impact upon product solution set.
- Quick learning
- Confident speaker & strong presentation skills
- Very organized and able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Passionate about how solutions deliver benefits to clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic project management
- Strong personal skills, able to build solid relationships with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, Business or similar
- 5+ years of professional experience as a presales consultant or 5+ years of financial services technology experience
- Experience in Linux, Java and SQL a plus
- Experience with Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning or Data Visualization a plus