BlackBerry is seeking a high-energy, experienced endpoint management and security pre-sales engineer with a focus in the anti-malware space. This individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives in the metro New York City region. We need a self-starter who excels in a high-paced, evangelistic environment and thrives on pitching a leading Unified Endpoint Security (UES) technology to CTO’s, CIO’s, CISO’s, IR teams and security experts.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Achieve mastery of all BlackBerry UEM and Cylance technologies
- Use exceptional written and oral communication skills to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with CXO- and VP-level audiences within major enterprise accounts, as well as channel partner leadership and technical stakeholders
- Use strong leadership skills to independently prioritize and execute project tasks in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Set and manage expectations with senior stakeholders and team members being organized and focused on removing sales obstacles focused on technical success of the sales campaign.
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth within their customer base
- Provide professional responses to customer RFPs / RFIs
- Effectively position the technology against competitive offerings
- Be responsible for representing the products, company values and brand to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Represent the voice of the customer internally working with Product Management and Engineering.
- Take ownership of the POC/Pilot process:
- Coordinate logistics across all stakeholders
- Assess customer requirements/objectives and tailor POC tests and findings accordingly
- Assist prospects with initial configuration and orientation
- Provide 1st-level technical support throughout POC process.
- Suggest creative alternatives to address or overcome technical challenges
- Represent the “Voice of the Customer” feedback to Product Management, Sales, Development, Support, Engineering and Marketing teams
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or masters degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of SE experience
- Minimum of 7+ years endpoint management/security infosec experience
- Must have strong knowledge of hacking and exploitation tools and methodologies, detection evasion techniques, notable malware and anti-malware solutions and techniques
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- 3 to 5+ years’ experience in end-point security preferred
- Other applicable vendor-specific certifications in the endpoint security space
- Infosec-specific professional certifications, such as but not limited to: CISSP, CISM, CEH, CEPT, OSCP, GPEN, CGEIT, CGIH, CISA, PCI-QSA, CRISC
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at BlackBerry
- The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts