When you Work at Benevity
- You'll have the once-in-a-career opportunity to be a part of a movement—helping some of the world's most iconic brands drive social change and create a better employee experience that can attract, retain and engage today's diverse workforce.
- You'll make more than just a paycheck. You'll have the opportunity to combine your passion with purpose every day while achieving tangible results. Just last year our team delivered nearly 1,000 feature enhancements; not to mention we've continued to build game-changing products while processing over $3 billion in donations and 12 million volunteer hours to 150,000 charities worldwide.
- You'll join a high-performing, purpose-driven team that will help you advance your skills and adopt the growth mindset that's essential to success at our company (and in everyday life). Our inclusive environment will allow you to come to work each day and be your best, most authentic self.
- You won't find a lot of office policies and politics around here, but you will find dogs. You'll also find a lot of passionate people who are all owners in the company. That doesn't just mean potential equity in the company (though it means that, too!), but also a sense of responsibility and pride that we're in this thing together.
- The Senior Sales Engineer expedites the sales process by assisting Sales Executives with technical discussions, articulating the technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, contributing to client satisfaction and implementation success.
- Finds solutions to unique client issues by using the tools available, contributing to organizational profitability and revenue growth.
- Prepare and deliver targeted product demonstrations designed to address a prospects specific needs.
- Expedite the Sales process by clearly articulating technology and business process differentiators through product demonstrations, presentations and ad-hoc conversations.
- Work with prospects and internal technical resources to complete the security evaluation stage of the buying cycle. This includes completing questionnaires, risk assessments and joining meetings with prospects to address questions
- Work with Sales Executives to understand buyer requirements, contribute to pricing and document requirements within a Statement of Work to be transitioned to Professional Services
- Bridge the gap between sales and client services to reduce implementation timelines and improve visibility into resource allocation and planning
- Communicating client requests and requirements to product and technical teams to ensure implementation success
- Gather and articulate important client information through internal channels (Salesforce, Confluence) to build a strong client profile
- Maintain and communicate the latest Spark features and capabilities to the sales team so we are continuously able to provide the best solutions for potential buyers
- Work with Marketing and other internal teams to develop sales tools that help present complex information in a way that potential buyers can understand
- Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
- Gain buyer acceptance by explaining and demonstrating the fit of the Benevity solution through proof of concept (POC) solution
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to the Marketing and Product team's effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- 6+ years experience in Sales Engineering or related role
- Learn quickly and adapt even more quickly
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Highly developed interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
- Able to maintain strong relationship both internally and with clients
- Travel regionally in order to develop close account relationships and support sales activities
- Possess a comfort in front of audiences sharing your knowledge and presenting your solutions
- Maintain a passion to constantly learn and grow your technical and social skills
- Experience with Salesforce is a strong asset
- Strong technical understanding of SaaS software solutions