As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will work closely with the sales team to provide pre-sales support for all Account Executives. The goal of the sales team is: to achieve or exceed the revenue targets and work with customers to ensure their success. In general, the Principal Sales Engineer is responsible for working with prospective customers to articulate the technical and business value of the Lucernex software.
- Develop, present and demonstrate solutions to prospective customers based on detailed customer requirements to highlight Accruent/Lucernex’s broad solution areas with emphasis on key differentiators to both technical and non-technical audience
- Conduct customer trials and proof of concepts
- Work with new and strategic customers to ensure success
- Help to identify market and product requirements based on field experience and market trends
- Work with Accruent product management teams to provide feedback on current and future product requirements
- Partner with Accruent Account Executives by providing the necessary support to compete effectively in the marketplace by assessing the requirements and uncover the needs for a complete solution
- Provide technical pre-sales support to prospective customers.
- Understand the dependencies on other 3rd party software components to develop complete solutions for customers.
- Provide necessary input into RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Act as an integral member of the sales team contributing to the formulation of strategies and technical approaches, including planning for presales campaigns.
- Learn and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
- Provide training to sales executives
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Proven Industry experience as a technical pre-sales consultant with a strong understanding of IWMS and ERP Financial solutions for Retail and Real Estate.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Sales/System Engineer or Sales Consultant.
- Familiarity with application architectural design (SaaS) solutions.
- Worked with Sales/Market Development team members
- Communication experience with C-Level officers, LOB VPs, technical and non-technical contacts.
- Minimum B.S. Degree
- Consulting skills a plus
- Proven analytical, time-management, and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of (SaaS) technology solutions
- Ability to articulate a value-based proposition of Financial integrations with IWMS products
- Strong relationship building skills and overall comprehension of sales cycle
- Outstanding communication skills with technical and non-technical audience
- Desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong presentation skills