As a Senior Sales Enablement Manager at Puppet, you will:
- Collaborate and strategize within the team and across the organization to identify learning solutions and communication plans that empower our sales professionals with the most up-to-date information, continuous training, content, and tools to have consultative sales conversations with the right set of customer stakeholders at each sales stage.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver sales enablement content, such as virtual and in-person training, videos, communications, assessments, and playbooks, to accurately translate the value and differentiation of Puppet and its solutions.
- Establish and monitor feedback channels and perform continual evaluation and optimization of sales enablement content to ensure it is current and relevant in role-based and use-case-based curricula within the learning management system.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement services and communications.
- Assist in planning and execution of regional and global sales training events and meetings, including defining goals and agendas, coordinating logistics, and creating and delivering training activities.
Who you will be collaborating with…
- Sales, sales operations, marketing, customer success, and product teams as well as subject matter experts and key stakeholders across the organization for ongoing training needs and feedback on existing programs.
- Internal instructional designers to create instructionally sound, engaging, and interactive sales enablement content.
- Other Global Knowledge Management team members who are creating sales enablement and product-based learning experiences.
Who are you?
- You are a formerly quota-carrying sales professional who is passionate about coaching others to build effective relationships with prospects and customers.
- You are a high-impact and high-energy sales trainer who can spark and sustain engagement with your audience.
- You are a natural educator who enjoys finding new ways to solve problems and to help make learning accessible and engaging for sales professionals.
- You are a dynamic and collaborative player who is adept at building effective cross-functional relationships as well as internal relationships within our geographically distributed team.
- You are a great communicator, self-aware, transparent, collaborative, and open to feedback.
- You are committed to working in, and fostering an inclusive, diverse, and respectful culture.
What valuable experience and skills will you bring to the table?
- At least 7 years of experience in sales enablement program development and/or sales training, to include curriculum design, content development, facilitation and assessment.
- At least 7 years of sales or sales leadership (quota carrying) experience in software sales.
- Deep knowledge of sales methodologies such as account-based selling and sales techniques.
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestic and international
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of instructional methodologies, learning models, and industry design standards and best practices to develop interactive learning for a variety of delivery methods. Certifications in adult learning or instructional design a plus.
- Project management skills, certification, or demonstrated success managing competing priorities on-time and on-budget. Proficiency using JIRA, Confluence, and Slack a plus.
- Experience with education technology such as learning management systems, sales enablement platforms, videography and video hosting services, content authoring tools, multimedia technology, and virtual delivery platforms.
Bonus, but not required (shout about it in your application if you have experience)
- Experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft, and Showpad
- Experience with Puppet or other configuration management tools
- Familiarity with programming languages and workflows
- Windows systems administration experience, including Microsoft PowerShell
- Knowledge of DevOps, infrastructure and app delivery automation solutions and technologies
- Knowledge of data center management, systems management, monitoring, networking and security
- Knowledge of cloud-based vs. cloud-native application development
Valid Through: 2019-11-11