The Director will be responsible for delivering strong financial results through the development of a sales strategy and sales management. The position will require the development of key metrics to drive sales performance and analysis of business performance data that will enable business decisions. This individual will develop and execute a customer-driven business plan that will result in customer & colleague satisfaction through the service experience, delivering operational efficiencies, and building a revenue stream through sales activities.
- Assists in the development and execution of the overall sales strategy for the Commercial Banking division.
- Develops and executes the overall sales strategy for an assigned region.
- Drives increased profitability through the development of metrics and analysis that will enable cross sell efforts to increase market share and retention of Commercial Banking portfolio.
- Facilitates in growing the business through maximizing customer relationships and increase market share through new customer acquisition.
- Attracts, retains, motivates and develops top talent, both internally and externally
- Directs day-to-day activities of sales effectiveness team
- Proven success in growing existing portfolios and capturing new portfolios.
- Proven success in deepening existing customer relationships and identifying and developing relationship with prospective new customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix organization and develop partnerships across business lines
- Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to work with all types of personalities at all levels of the organization
- Analytical and reporting skills that support optimizing sales coverage, sales conversion and account retention results
- 10+ years financial services executive sales experience to include Commercial banking sales
Job ID/ Req. Number1711584-1