CashStar’s success has fostered the creation of a new independent business unit, Velocity B2B which offers merchants comprehensive business-to-business (B2B) gift card management services. Combining deep expertise and industry-leading technology, Velocity B2B can grow business-to-business gift card sales, quickly, securely and with minimal resource investment from its clients.
Velocity B2B clients benefit from end-to-end program management services, while maintaining oversight and brand control. Working collaboratively with clients, Velocity B2B provides the following services:
- Strategy and Business Management
- Sales, Marketing and Partner Management
- Program Operations
- Payment Operations
- Security, Compliance and Risk Operations (including indemnification)
The Senior Sales Development Rep for CashStar’s Velocity B2B business unit will be assigned a specific account to manage and grow. The successful candidate will function as an extension of the client’s team to drive their B2B gift card business in specific industry verticals that align with client’s overall business objectives. Candidate will become a seamless addition to the client’s existing team and capabilities by providing world class leadership, planning, management and support of gift card programs and strategy.
This position will be an integral part of the client’s team and will have both strategic and operational responsibility for client’s gift card business initiatives. By leveraging CashStar’s expertise, technology and personnel the Senior Sales Development Rep will partner closely with client to drive additional revenue via various gifting and promotional programs.
- Provide strategic and operational consulting expertise to client to develop joint strategic plan and approach for profitable growth.
- Provide ongoing strategic planning expertise and business management in partnership with client in order to continually improve business consistent with client’s overall company strategy.
- Execute agreed go-to-market strategy through prospecting, direct sales efforts and other tactics such as trade show/conference attendance/exhibition to expand client’s buyer base. As part of sales efforts, represent client in the development of strategic and profitable partnerships across verticals/industries that align with client’s overall business objectives.
- Discover, connect, analyze, negotiate and close high value agreements and relationships with potential client buyers.
- Support buyer base, and develop and execute plans to grow sales within existing client accounts
- Oversee, project manage and coordinate the delivery of any and all Velocity B2B services. appropriate for client account including program operations, payments, security/compliance, and fraud mitigation.
- Single point of contact responsible to provide frequent updates on gift card initiatives, highlight successes and provide insight for further investment in Velocity B2B and CashStar services.
Experience and Qualifications:
- BA in Business or Marketing highly desired
- 5 - 7 years of experience in retail, B2B gift cards, digital gift cards, loyalty marketing or payments is required
- Proven results in terms of designing, analyzing, managing revenue generating gift card programs
- Proven success working with cross-functional teams
- Strong network that will help source and facilitate key relationships
- Candidates who are highly driven and passionate about delivering value/revenue for their clients, and love a fast paced, exciting and rapidly evolving marketplace will find CashStar to be a great fit.
- Deep knowledge of the B2B Gift Card and or loyalty industry
- Excellent presentation and sales skills
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to integrate analytics into business cases and ROI
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to motivate staff, peers, prospects, and clients
- Experiencebudgeting and forecasting
- Ability to develop and utilize business metrics to assess and continuously improve performance and outcomes
- Strong attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities
- A self-starter with high energy and a ‘sense of urgency’
- Diligent and organized
- Experience working with CRM system such as Salesforce