The leader of the CRM Sales Automation curriculum development will be responsible for the design, development and execution of a state of the art salescurriculum around Pega Sales Automation for Pega’s global direct and indirect field teams. This position will collaborate with different subject matter experts and stakeholders to build the courses and key learning assets.
The role will be responsible for managing Sales Automation projects from design through delivery. The core measure of success in this role will be a demonstrated improvement in the sales effectiveness of the global sales team, resulting in increased sales pipeline and bookings.
In this role, you will:
- Assume project ownership in designing comprehensive training solutions around Pega’s Sales Automation product.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration skills with fellow team members and contributing members of the cross-functional organization, across business and technical project dimensions, in the design of training solutions
- Design scope definition, course objectives, lesson design, storyboards and scripts and deploy training modules.
- Develop learning roadmaps for sales, sales management and partners
- Work directly with key subject matter experts to quickly build courses and learning tools
- Employ the latest digital enablement techniques to create just-in-time learning modules that are easy to understand and consume
- Provide subject matter expertise by facilitating sessions in support of enablement programs
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A Global Sales team serving the world’s largest enterprises
This individual has a proven track record of producing highly effective and engaging enablement and teaching materials for complicated, high-tech learning. This person must be comfortable with acting autonomously, working collaboratively and influencing a broad global team to drive change and ensure both short-term and long-term success.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 5+ Years of experience in instructional design, learning development or product marketing
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience, competency and mastery of adult learning strategies, blended and mobile learning technologies and learning effectiveness.
- Ability to communicate complicated information in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creative ability to visualize and produce graphics and visuals to enhance the learning experience & effectiveness
- Proven ability in the analysis, design, and development of adult learning
- Familiarity with tools such as Captivate, Camtasia, and/or Adobe Premier suite
- Experience with learning solutions for complex conceptual topics
- Experience with asynchronous self-study material development
- Ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines
- Business intelligence and awareness
Pegasystems’ Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. , please visit us
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.