The GP Strategies Energy Sales Group is a leading provider of Operational Excellence, Operational Readiness, Asset Performance Management, Performance Engineering and Monitoring, and Workforce Optimization solutions. Our focus is to help our clients meet and exceed KPI targets, and maximize the return on their investments in their people, processes, and technology. The GP Strategies Energy Sales Group is current looking for a Senior Sales Consultant to support our global Energy Sales team.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for business development and sales of GP Strategies’ product and service offerings to the Energy market sector, execution of GP Strategies’ strategic direction, and helping GP Strategies achieve company financial targets through individual and sales team success.
Responsibilities will include:
- · Contributing to the GP Way of Business Development and Sales within the Energy market sector
- · Supporting execution of Account Management Strategies and sales growth with key account targets
- · Helping innovate and integrate GP Strategies offerings based on customer and market needs
- · Selling GP Strategies products and services into to Energy market sector via a consultative sales approach
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve and exceed individual, territory, and key account revenue targets
- Develop and effective understanding of all GP Strategies product and service offerings under our Operational Excellence, Operational Readiness, Asset Management, and other offerings
- Understand and execute effective account management to grow key accounts to long-term, large, and comprehensive contracts
- Understand sales pipeline management to advance opportunities from initial lead through closure
- Support sales process, large proposal process, and capture strategies for key opportunities
- Ability to effectively present GP Strategies capabilities and expand discover phases for complete understanding of client objectives/challenges
- Manage and develop executive relationships (leadership levels) with clients and prospective clients
- Manage existing account base to ensure client satisfaction
- · Effectively leverage the GP Strategies CRM for managing all leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities.
- · Maintain after sales communications to ensure customer satisfaction and prospect for new opportunities across client organization.
- · Must be a self-starter, resourceful, and be able to effectively manage multiple tasks at any given time
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-years’ experience in commerce-related field or relevant technical field and 8-years’ experience in sales or marketing.
- Professional Sales experience in both product and service areas (Professional Selling Skills or similar).
- Strong presentation skills.
- Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, Asset Management and/or Performance experience highly preferred
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience supporting Request for Proposal processes.
- Specific experience in the eLearning, Energy industry, or other highly technical heavy industries is a plus.