Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Sales Consultant, are to:
- Penetrate established accounts to gain additional market share for product portfolio;
- Effectively discover and address account needs with compelling messages and solutions;
- Train physicians with confidence and expertise in an office procedural environment and hospital surgical setting as it pertains to Women's Health Care products, should be trained in the office setting;
- Dynamic development and execution of a comprehensive strategic and tactical territory sales business plan via verix & veeva irep, including quarterly plan, gap analysis, marketing and professional education plan to achieve overall sales goals for all promoted products;
- Deliver results by collaborating with peers and all applicable Bayer teams;
- Effective partnering with all responsible parties identified in the business plan to adhere to time lines for completion of all initiatives;
- Help refine and execute pull-through strategies for kam/ihn/rd accounts;
- Document all field activities in veeva irep;
- Demonstrate procedural proficiency and knowledge of clinical data for all products;
- Partner with targeted physicians/centers to develop referral networks for portfolio;
- Manage territory operating budget;
- Provide feedback on product performance, competition, marketing practices and customer satisfaction;
- Ensure that all assigned employee training is completed and upto-date;
- Operate strictly within the corporate code of conduct and compliance guidelines set forth by Bayer healthcare pharmaceuticals, Inc.;
- Effectively contribute to the success of the organization and service to its internal and external customers by contributing to a positive work environment for all.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of 5 years’ of field sales.
- Experience in OB/GYN specialty;
- 3 years’ medical device and/or pharmaceutical experience.