Senior Sales Business Analyst
5 - 7 years experience •
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
The Senior Business Process Analyst will beresponsible for managing and supporting the Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) processes across the Sales organization with significant business processexperience with CRM and Q2C. Partner closely with all major business functions across the quote to cash life cycle, including sales, deal desk, sales operations, salesfinance, order management, pricing, product management, invoicing, and revenuefinance. Drive major cross-functional initiatives that are enabled through core CPQ functionality. Responsibilitiesinclude functional expertise in the Quoting, Pricing and Product Configuration processes.
- Partner with the Quote to Cash (Q2C) global business owners to address process improvement and drive efficiency
- Take complete ownership of the business deliverables including any customizations and enhancements in the Sales CRM/CPQ areas. Reduce cycle time and improve through put and delivery of the IT development team
- Ability to discuss functional and the solution aspects of a project effectively with IT development. Should be quickly able to understand and evaluate the challenges
- Participate, influence and drive cross-functional projects that impact the Sales CRM/CPQ processes.
- Drive continuous process improvements and operational efficiencies across Q2C, primarily in CRM and CPQ area. Also, drive OM Scalability initiatives in an effort to make the systems and processes more reliable, predictable and efficient
- Good communication is a must. Dealing with business partner is very important aspect of this role.
- Managing and coordination of the Regression and User acceptance testing with the users
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders, IT, external partners and third-party software vendors to implement effective and resilient solutions
- Able to juggle multiple projects & tasks and successfully prioritize and deliver results in the face of competing business interests
- Proactively refine upstream solutions to avoid downstream business or IT process and data issues
- Undertake post-implementation business support and troubleshoot and resolve systems issues working with the IT support team
- Nice to have third party software experience related to CPQ and CRM
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
Requires 6-8years of business operations experience of which at least 5 years mainly in CPQ with a focus on gathering requirements, process improvements and solution design. Extensive experience as a business systems analyst in the Quote to Cash lifecyle, with CPQ as the core. Strong business partnershipexperiencerequired, with proven track record of successfully driving cross-functional initiatives, enhancements and support issues. Exposure to a third party CPQ and CRM is a must.