As a Senior Sales Associate you are responsible for connecting Aduro Human Performance programs to new customers. You will align customer needs with what differentiates us from the market through deep listening, problem solving, and skillful communication. You will use your strengths in relationship building and perseverance to discover and acquire new business.
Who We Are
Aduro is a Human Performance company, existing at the intersection of well-being and performance. We unlock human potential in the workplace by providing expert coaching, interactive content, meaningful incentives and personalized insights in a fun, inspiring way. This helps to ignite cultures, create inclusivity and build social connections that promote growth and flourishing of people in life and work.
- Create and build relationships with mid-market and enterprise organizations to drive and grow sales revenue
- Present products and services to prospective clients throughout the region; travel as necessary
- Develop sales pipeline to ensure predictable success; utilize data to determine patterns that will assist in driving sales
- Work with the sales team to set and meet sales targets in order to increase company revenue
- Develop favored relationships with consultants and other sales networks throughout the region
- Qualify leads generated from consulting houses, inbound sales, and your own efforts
- Deliver thoughtful analysis and discovery with prospects ensuring strategic and tactical alignment with our solutions
- Forecast and document consistently and accurately; filter and prioritize sales data in Salesforce.com CRM
- Work effectively across departments (Client Experience & Business Operations) to forecast resource needs and seamlessly onboard new clients
- Utilize effective communication to provide product feedback, monitor competition and provide overview of sales activities throughout the region
- Represent Aduro at industry conferences and promotional events to cultivate customer relationships
- Coachability: Are you determined to learn and improve? Are you open to giving and receiving feedback?
- Perseverance: Do you have that unique combination of passion and perseverance?
- Curiosity: Are you curious and intent on discovering what customers truly care about?
- Conceptual intelligence: Can you identify broad concepts to align customer needs with differentiators? Once identified, can you adjust and present in real-time to engage and wow the client?
- Self-sufficiency: Are you independent and able to discover the barriers? Do you hold yourself accountable?
- You are full of life and energy and love connecting with people. You are ignited by our mission and excited to connect clients to our product because you know that Aduro creates and supports human flourishing.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; regional sales experience in SaaS is required
- Proficient in using technology: MS Office, Salesforce, LinkedIn
- Clear and effective communication; credible writing and grammar skills
- Excellent presentation and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to embrace teamwork, both with the sales team and across departments
- Ability to rapidly engage to and get up to speed on our industry and sales climate in the region
- Located in Western US preferred (Seattle, Portland, San Francisco)
- 5+ years of experience in mid-market/enterprise SaaS, health & wellness or technology sales
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience