As a Sales Application Engineer you will work in partnership with our District Sales Managers at contractor / client meetings to evaluate control system requirement and offer best ECS control system solution for given facility.
You will provide technical, commercial and pricing support including giving technical support to drafting personnel for these orders.
How you will do it
- Provides equipment selections and refrigeration system designs.
- Provides prices for all nonstandard products.
- Conduct site evaluations of existing systems to propose upgrades to Engineered Control Solutions.
- Provides direction to drafting personnel on technical matters.
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) from college or university;
- At least four years' experience in programming control systems (PLC and HMI) and/or experience in the operation, maintenance, or engineering of industrial refrigeration systems
- Must be willing to travel 50% or greater; most of this will be local/regional but may include overnight travel as well.