• A commitment to work that they consider mission-based. They will see their work as an opportunity to make a powerful contribution to a larger effort.
• Able to own and manage multiple tasks and be able to get the details right.
• A balanced and comfortable presence around all people. A good candidate will have a proven record of professional success but will have also learned many of the hard lessons only challenging times or failure can teach.
• Able to work independently while communicating effectively with team members and clients alike.
Personable, happy to help others, and naturally drawn to a very busy, ever-evolving environment.
GENERAL OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage a client portfolio of approximately ~100 companies. Provide senior level oversight to assist our clients in getting the most out of their experience at CIC. For example, as a client's business evolves, so too does their need for office space, and
Valid through: 2020-2-21