Careers that Change Lives
Are you a passionate, dedicated and a motivated Sales Operations professional looking for a new challenge?
The Diabetes Group at Medtronic is part of Medtronic plc, the global leader in medical technology. We are committed to ongoing breakthrough developments in leading-edge technology, unrivaled service and support, and uncompromising leadership. Medtronic is working with the global community to change the way people manage diabetes. Together, we will transform diabetes care by expanding access, integrating care and improving outcomes, so people with diabetes can enjoy greater freedom and better health.
The Intensive Insulin Management (IIM) business unit serves the needs of those with type 1 diabetes and those who use intensive insulin regimens with type 2-diabetes. This business unit is our history and our heritage, and where we have offered a comprehensive approach to improve outcomes and care. We remain committed to innovation so that we can develop an artificial pancreas and close the loop.
The Senior Sales Analytics Manger is responsible for management, administration and implementation of various systems & processes that support the IIM Inside and Field Sales Forces. This includes establishing comprehensive standard reporting & forecasting processes, Key Performance Indicators, Performance Dashboards and in-depth ad-hoc analysis when necessary to generate deeper insights to inform decisions and to identify operational process improvements while leading and coaching a team of analysts. This position requires the ability to interact and influence stakeholders across the Diabetes business functions and multiple levels of leadership. The role reports to the Senior Director of Commercial Operations.
Impact patient outcomes. Come for a job, stay for a career
- Works to continually asses the effectiveness of the sales force and proposes creative solutions to address complex business challenges.
- Designs, Implements and maintains a variety of Sales Force Effectiveness initiatives in support of the sales force, including comprehensive standard reporting & forecasting processes, key performance indicators, performance dashboards, etc.
- Develops analytics to measure the trends, efficiencies, and effectiveness of sales force performance & productivity, yielding actionable insights to sales leaderships
- Collaborates with various functional stakeholders from Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, IT, etc. to ensure stakeholder alignment to the sales organization commercial priorities.
- Coach, develop and lead a team of Sales Analysts
- Fosters a culture of Process Improvement.
- Manages cross-functional projects and executes on objectives through influence management.
- Ability to work in a team orientated environment
- Bachelor's Degreerequired
- 10+ years of relevant experiencerequired (with Bachelor's Degree)
- 7+ years of relevant experiencerequired (with Advanced Degree)
- Advanced analytical technical skills (MS Excel, MS Access, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail
- MBA or advanced degree and 5-7years of relevant business experience
- Prior Medical Device or Pharma industry experience
- Knowledge and experience with SAP, Business Objects and/or SQL server databases
- Demonstrated influence management skills within matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/tasks/assignments
- Self-starter and self-directed
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile.
- The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Other examples: Able to lift 25 pounds, Able to view items through microscope, Extended periods of time doing computer-based work