Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Maintains data and reporting to support the sales function. Gathers data through multiple sources to create reports in order to support sales reviews, customer business reviews, trends, pricing, and item distribution. Creates and runs reports utilizing advanced Excel skills to perform complex analytics that drive insights and actionable items. Resolves outstanding issues with little or no guidance. Assists with trade management and forecasting.
- Create, track, submit and adjust contracts as needed
- Maintain tradeevents in Trade Management tool as needed
Finance & Analytics
- Assists with investigations and documentation of post-audits
- Utilizes syndicated data (i.e. IRI) and appropriate tools to identify trends in market share and distribution to drive the business
- Monitor Customer Service Center accuracy with tradeevents
- Research deductions
- Report and analyze on planned versus volume variances by utilizing tradeevent analysis reporting; post event analysis
- Assist team in developing incremental promotional programs that drives volume and profit
- Coordinate meetings with National Account Managers/Key Account Managers on forecasting, training on systems, and post promotion analysis reviews
- Acquire ad circulars (AdView) if needed; will have access to AdView
- Create and update complex reports using raw data
- Assist with planning by providing current sales trend information, analysis and insights to support development of the team’s customer plan
- Act as the central point of contract for the Customer Supply Chain Center as it relates to both order/pricing and deductions
- Provide guidance to others regarding account details and troubleshooting
- May attend customer calls and/or manage a small number of customer accounts
- Lead the analytical efforts for the team, providing development and training for the sales analysts to strengthen their skill sets.
- Seen as a field expert with corporate team. May assist corporate team/departments with higher level data gathering or problem solving.
- Provide direct or indirect leadership to broader sales analyst team.
- Provide training on Conagra systems to new team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance or related field required
- Minimum of five years in a broker or sales support role
- Proven ability to gather, coordinate and manipulate data to support business analysis and decision making
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems
- Ability to make recommendations for solutions based on information gathered and analyzed from the systems previously mentioned
- Ability to make sound decisions and take action on them independently
- Aptitude for transferring knowledge to other analysts and willingness to lead and teach
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of data entry
- Full understanding of the total business process and procedures with strong business acumen and broad understanding and experience across the majority, if not all, of Conagra Brands platforms/pillars
- Understanding of the customer with ability to identify potential business risks and/or opportunities
- Advanced technical, report running and analytical abilities
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.