Global Partners LP is seeking to hire a Sr. Sales Account Manager to join our team as we continue to grow as one of the Northeast’s largest suppliers of petroleum products. In this position, you will work with the sales staff, interacting with current customers and prospecting new clients. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter, motivated to sell, and for someone eager to learn about the oil & petroleum industry. This individual should be motivated to learn the industry, call on new clients and develop his/her career in Sales.
- Prospecting/cold-calling on new customers
- Handle customer inquiries, problem solving, & resolution.
- Maintain and update various databases and CRM (Sugar)
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years’ experience in Sales/Marketing
- Experience with CRM software (Sugar) preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
- Prior experience in the oil/gas industry preferred but not required
- Solid analytical and problem solving ability.
- Ability to gather and disseminate competitive information.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow specific procedures consistently.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, strong Excel skills.
- Up to 10% travel.