Experian IT Services is the centralized technology organization that globally supports all of Experian. Our organization is comprised of about 2,000 employees across the globe supporting and improving our business-critical IT environment/ecosystem. Experian IT Services includes Infrastructure Services, Cyber & Information Security, and Enterprise Architecture. We drive growth through reusable technology providing quicker time to market for solutions, increased productivity, and a more secure environment
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We have always believed that data has the potential to transform lives and create a better tomorrow. We are transforming data into something meaningful: helping businesses to manage credit risk, preventing fraud, targeting marketing offers and automating decision making. We have been named one of the "World's Most Innovative Companies" by Forbes for 3 years in a row. Experian has operated at the center of Big Data since before the phrase was coined. Few companies can offer information services on an equivalent scale.
As a Senior SailPoint Developer, you will report directly to the Manager of Identity and Access Management (IAM) for Experian. Your technical and engineering expertise will be critical for contributing to an IAM team for implementing and supporting the company's modern Identity & Access Management program architecture, infrastructure, capabilities, components and standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for contributing to IAM component designs, IAM service development, service integration, implementation and operational support of company-wide IAM services for all our internal user base. This position collaborates closely with IAM management, architects, and service providers to implement the IAM Program modernization efforts for the company.
• Participates in security projects for the Enterprise Identity Access Management Team.
• Drives patching and maintenance activities as per enterprise schedule
• Captures user identity administration exceptions and determines and documents course of action for resolution.
• Analyzes root cause to recommend resolutions for provisioning and de-provisioning activities in accordance with standards, policies and procedures.
• Develops, solicits and maintains all necessary and appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
• Acts as the liaison among stakeholders to review, document, and communicate system activities to ensure access assignments or requests are completed consistent with service level and IAM standards.
• Drives processes to understand access requirements and develops role models and standards for IAM processes.
• Partners with Application Administrators to address business and technical issues involved in deploying, governing, and extending identity services.
• Identifies, implements, and improves current processes to support the Identity Access Governance program including controls, data quality, security risk reduction, and regulatory compliance.
• Identifies and defines mitigation plans for risks and issues related to project timeline, resources or quality.
• Partners with IT development group and core business unit to develop and implement new systems and enhancements of existing systems.
• Facilitates collaboration and leads cross-functional teams to drive projects to completion.
• Configures policy violations in accordance with regulations, policies, and procedures to identify and prevent segregation of duties.
• Participates in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phases for defect fixes, enhancements, and other strategic initiatives.
• Provides IAM process guidance and requirements, creates IAM solutions, collaborates with business partners and engineers, and creates roles for application onboarding. Overall Identity and Access Management Qualifications
• Experience in understanding and implementing against technical IAM architecture designs across major capability areas:
• Identity Lifecycle Management
• Identity Data Models
• Access Lifecycle Management
• Runtime Enforcement
• Credential Management
• History of contributing to deployments in an engineering role. Deployment experience must include two or multiple of the following IAM solutions:
• Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) for aggregating application and system data for access certification.
• Identity Lifecycle Management and user provisioning/de-provisioning.
• Single Sign On (SSO) integration and session management for multiple web and cloud applications.
• Identity Federation (SAML) configuration and integration across multiple trusted third parties, applications, and systems.
• Directory (LDAP) service implementation and integration for identity data consumption by applications and systems.
• API security and API integration with IAM systems for sharing identity contexts.
• Good knowledge in identity and access data correlation, normalization and building of cohesive identity and access data models for large enterprises.
• Experience with complex Identity and Access Management integration and service delivery use cases and requirements.
• Very good knowledge and has significantly worked with software development disciplines (i.e. DevOps) including previous hands on development experience with a programming language such as C, C++, Java & Java Scripting.
• Very good experience with relational database management systems (i.e. Oracle, SQL Server) including previous experience with writing SQL extracts, development of custom views and stored procedures.
• Exposure and good understanding of Microservice architectures and implementation approaches.
• Knowledge of IT, service-oriented architectures, software development life cycles, or information security platforms and applications.
• Ability to work in a dynamic IAM team to support multiple competing priorities at the same time including project work, production support and daily incident and problem resolution activity.
• Ability to contribute and collaborate with the IAM manager in establishing a growth and training program applicable for the IAM engineering role.
• Comfortable with working closely with IAM stakeholders and architects for project and program delivery milestones.
• Possesses advanced listening skills and advanced team dynamic problem solving, root cause analysis, and resolution.
• Has worked efficiently and effectively in IAM teams of 5+ individuals in a highly demanding environment.
• Proven performance in critical thinking and usage of innovative thinking for enhancing team capabilities and providing solutions for new challenges, issues, and requirements.
Education and Technical Experience
• Bachelor of Science in computer science.
• 3+ years' experience in integrating SailPoint IIQ in mid to large enterprises.
• 3+ years of experience across a variety of technologies such databases, directory services, application servers, network infrastructures, Linux operating systems, and an understanding of fundamental security and data flows within these components.
• 3+ years of experience with identity management products such as SailPoint and/or Oracle Identity Manager (OIM).
• 3+ years of experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, and testing for IAM component integration into on-premise and cloud-based applications.
• 3+ years of experience with managing and operating Unix or Linux based operating systems.
• 3+ years of experience with scripting languages with the majority of the following: JSP, Angular JS, Node JS etc.
• 3+ years of experience with object-oriented program languages (C++, Java, C#).
• 3+ years of web services development and implementation experience.
• 3+ years' experience with XML, REST, and JSON.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans.
$250K - $300K