Senior SaaS Sales Executive
8 - 10 years experience • Software
Our client develops and delivers innovative workplace solutions that improve the way people work and how organizations operate across the globe. Corporations around the world are looking for ways to keep the costs of office facilities down while at the same time leveraging advanced technologies to provide their employees the collaboration and mobility capabilities they need. That gives our client a tremendous advantage in the marketplace.
- MUST HAVE a proven track record in selling Enterprise SAAS solutions into mid to large size corporate organizations.
- Must have the ability to qualify opportunities, define the sequence of events to close deals, and articulate that strategy to your sales management and the executive team.
7+ years of individual quota carrying, direct salesexperience selling to the senior executive level within Fortune 500 companies.
• Strong business acumen for uncovering, evaluating, growing and closing sales opportunities within a dynamic and extremely time sensitive environment.
• Ability to manage a large number of active accounts while simultaneously uncovering and closing new sales opportunities.
• Documented, consistent success exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets through thorough account planning and weekly forecasting sessions.
• Experience developing and expanding upon existing customer relationships at multiple levels and across multiple functions within each organization with the ability to leverage those relationships to drive strong quarterly sales bookings.
*Outstanding compensation package offered with an uncapped commission plan.