Senior SaaS Sales Executive
Senior SaaS Sales Executive
If you are a driven and seasoned SaaSSales Executive with a track record of helping SaaS startups scale we?d love to hear from you.
About our Client and their Culture
With a beautiful new office located in the lower downtown district of Denver, they take pride in the work they do and truly love coming to work every day. As proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal?s - Best Places to Work, as well as the 2017 Denver Post?s - Top Workplaces, our client works with intelligent and motivated people who share common values. They go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of perks.
The organization is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with tens of thousands of users, and customers in 70+ countries, including well-respected market leaders in the Fortune 500. With triple-digit year over year revenue growth and $26MM in capital raised, they are poised to continue to grow rapidly and become a market leader in the mobile enterprise space.
Who You Are As A SaaS Sales Executive
- You have proven experience navigating the moving parts that need to come together to close complex enterprise-level software deals.
- Closing six and seven figure software deals is something you have a proven ability to do on a consistent basis; it?s not just something you?ve done once or twice.
- You have an extremely high-level of business acumen and understanding of creating solutions in myriad industries - Regardless of the prospect, you?re able to put yourself in their shoes and help them understand the value-prop.
- You love and embrace new technologies and new tools. Sorry, no Luddites in this role.
- You have a history of setting big goals and strategically achieving them, both personally and professionally.
- You?re not only a great speaker, but you're an even better listener - When prospects of customers speak, they KNOW they are being heard.
- You are comfortable working with a maturing sales organization that might not have all the structure and resources of a larger organization?yet!
- You have primarily sold into marketing, sales and operations personas, but have no problem speaking to a technical audience when required.
- You are well-versed in, and appreciate the value of, Salesforce or other CRM tools.
- You?re knowledgeable in multiple sales methodologies and can anticipate when various tactics will work better for different products or markets.
- You?re an expert at your craft and continue to pursue educational opportunities to improve yourself.
- You've earned a Bachelor?s degree and perhaps even an MBA.
What the SaaS Sales Executive Will Do
While you?ll be solely responsible for hitting your sales number each year, you?ll collaborate heavily with the entire Sales Team of Enterprise Sales Managers and Business Development Representatives. While you won?t be expected to manage anyone directly in this role, you?ll always be happy to help teammates close deals.
What to Expect
- With help of the entire sales organization, you?ll hit the books hard from day-one on-boarding, arming yourself with the market and product knowledge you?ll need to make an efficient ramp to becoming a productive ESM.
- Forecasts include doubling revenues this year and next with a collaborative approach from Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Although you will certainly land whale-sized deals, you will also be rewarded for landing whale-sized opportunities and placing them in the hands of extremely capable Customer Success Managers!
- You?ll win some and lose some, but don?t be surprised when those lost come calling in 12months, thanks to the impression you left on them.
We want to hear from you if you have a real Team Mentality, a Lone Wolf won?t fit in our pack. We look forward to hearing from all qualified candidates!