Living Security helps organizations protect their sensitive data by reducing their #1 cybersecurity risk, human error. WE BELIEVE in security for the sake of the person. Computers will always augment human judgment, not the other way around. WE CREATE intelligence-driven security learning content that trains users to identify and react to current and emerging threats. WE DELIVER a meaningful experience, grounded in behavioral science, that is easy to understand and hard to forget.
We are a fast growing, venture funded startup. While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE
Our dream candidate has the hunger to achieve something great. You'll join a startup experiencing rapid growth near the start of it all. You'll get as much out of the experience as you put into it. We want someone who will do whatever it takes - not just to help Living Security fix security awareness, but because you are in a hurry to have an impact.
We need a sales ninja that can move from inbound leads to outbound cold calling, to hosting onsite implementation of our products. This isn’t a typical sales role, and we aren’t looking for a typical salesperson. We need a hunter who is hungry for opportunity and ready to crush sales with a great product.
- Ability to drive and close sales over the phone
- Ability to find potential leads to qualify and do live web presentations for Enterprise prospects
- Engage the customer through conversation and determine the customer’s needs
- Predetermined sales targets on a weekly/Monthly basis
- Provide product knowledge to customers through the features, values, and benefits of each product
- Suggestively sell additional items and services that the customer may not have anticipated they will need
- Utilize CRM (Hubspot) for scheduling, pipeline reporting, developing prospective customer profiles and documenting all sales-related activities
- Actively participate in all programs and procedures that drive sales
- Represent the Living Security brand with class and professionalism
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies
- Any other duties that pertain to sales and the department
- Professional, sales driven individual
- 5+ years sales experience
- Proven Track Record of Success
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in assessing customer needs
- Must be organized with excellent time management skills
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Must be self-motivated and with a desire to work to exceed sales/revenue goals
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and collaborative work ethic
- Must be able to make decisions with a high level of confidence
- Must be able to pass pre-employment tests, including background check and drug screen
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed