$100K — $150K *
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
• Work with business partners to identify automation opportunities.
• Document and track current and future state business processes and requirements across multiple functional business areas.
• Facilitate requirements gathering within one or more business functional areas to develop a comprehensive business requirements document.
• Create functional and technical specifications, and manage changes to requirements.
• Develop bots utilizing UI Path automation tool.
• Define test scenarios, create test plans, and execute test scripts.
• Provide production support.
• Adhere to project related policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
• Two (2) or more years of relevent RPA bot development experience with one of the market leading platforms: UiPath, Automation Anywhere or BluePrism.
• Five (5) or more years of experience in Business Analysis, Robotic Process Automation, or in a related area.
• Analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Experience working independently and taking initiative.
• Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
• Ability to travel up to 10%.
• Graduate degree in Information Systems, Management or equivalent.
• Relevant industry recognized certifications (IIBA, ITIL, CBAP, CCAB)
• Experience working with abstract concepts in innovative ways to solve problems.
Valid through: 4/13/2021