Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
Role will be responsible for risk process compliance and for identifying and providing solutions to minimize and mitigate risk within contractual activities for Turbomachinery Solutions (TPS) in North America. In particular, he/she will be driving Contractual Review, Redlining & Negotiation in the commercial phase with the aim to minimize commercial, execution, legal and financial risks embedded in Contracts.
As a Senior Risk Mitigation Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Being responsible for Commercial risk mitigation, redlining of Terms and Conditions, coordination input/review from functional experts (legal, finance, tax, insurance).
- Providing guidance to commercial teams during negotiation phases with customers, subcontractors/consortium partners on contract drafting/negotiation (including Terms and Conditions – i.e. LoL, Indemnity, Warranty, etc) to ensure that TPS risk profile/project objectives are respected; this includes coordination with other departments (legal, tax, finance, insurance).
- Being active support during negotiations with Customers, both in person and by phone/telepresence.
- Working with TPS business subject matter experts across Risk, Finance, Treasury, Legal, Compliance, and Operations.
- Ensuring commercial risks are identified and managed across the Project scopes of work by providing overall Project contract risk analysis and development of risk mitigation plans.
- Ensuring risk process is implemented during the entire commercial tendering process (R0, Pre-tender review, Bid to win review, commercial to execution hand-off) and ensure that NAM TPS Sales & Commercial organization complies with the BH/TPS Inquiry to Order process.
- Collaborating with global Risk Operations and Governance initiatives.
- Conducting analysis of tender processes in coordination with the Commercial Operations and Legal teams, to analyze contract specifications and structure (consortium, prime / subcontractor, etc.).
- Performing simplification of ITO process through strong cooperation with Legal and Finance departments and with Commercial Senior Leadership.
- Contributing to process enhancements and Commercial training.
- Following strict adherence to TPS risk procedures, Involvement in weekly Risk reviews.
- Having constant collaboration & partnership with global Risk Management team.
- Cooperating with Execution (OTR) Risk team during the Hand-off and Lesson Learned activities.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelors degree in either Law, Business Administration, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Have minimum of 8 years of cumulative O&G or Industrial industry work experience.
- Have experience and ability to draft and negotiate contracts.
- Have background in law/ risk.
- Have experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Have attention to details.
- Have mother tongue or as proficient as mother tongue in written and spoken English
- Have German and/or French and/or Spanish and/or Italian language fluency would be a plus
- Have oral and written communication skills
- Have interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have analytical and problem solving skills.