With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. At Finastra we celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers.
We are on a journey. After bringing two global Fintech leaders together in June 2017, Finastra has truly recognized the opportunity and power we have, by combining our expertise, successes and passion together. Whether it is in a collaboration hub or innovating with colleagues across our global landscape, we are one team creating a network of talent and creativity in a stimulating environment, to do what we can to make a difference for our customers.
Our people are leaders in their role and are always looking for new ways to help our customers grow, compete and optimize their business. From a graduate Software Engineer to an experienced Sales Executive – we are looking for personal leadership and people with the appetite to understand the markets and customers we serve. We drive innovation that challenges the status quo and feel proud of the positive differences that we make every day. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results, develop and grow their careers.
Success is what you do, success is what we achieve, together.
The future of Finance is open – combine your talents with Finastra opportunities to create an exciting career with us.
For more information, visit Finastra.com
Working as part of the Global Risk Management team (reporting to the Principal Enterprise Policy Governance), this role is the vital to the performance of the Policy Governance, Regulatory Services, and Risk Awareness Programs.
The Sr. Risk Governance Analyst will assist in leading the maturation, implementation, execution, and maintenance of the Risk Awareness, Regulatory Services, and Policy & Training Governance Programs. Activities to support these programs include:
- Understanding and driving the strategic roadmaps for US Regulatory Relations, Risk Awareness and Policy & Training Governance and executing on related milestones
- Researching and developing Global Risk Management’s training, awareness, and/or policy content
- Understanding and providing subject matter expertise for all regulatory requirements Finastra is subject to
- Act as the Regulatory Services main point of contact as required
- Designing, writing, and publishing enterprise communications
- Partnering with key stakeholders, internal customers, and subject matter experts to ensure program milestones are successfully achieved
- Creating presentations and collecting/preparing materials for various committees
- Leading and managing multiple, simultaneous projects and/or initiatives as assigned
- Maintaining current and intimate knowledge of all Finastra policies
- Reviewing and recommending edits to policies to ensure harmony with Finastra Policy standards and guidelines
- Monitoring regulatory expectations and requirements to identify if policies, trainings, and awareness activities are in compliance; escalate any identified gaps as appropriate
- At least five (5) years of work experience related to Risk Management, Project Management Compliance, Policy Management, Project Management, Analysis, Regulatory Services, and/or Account/Client Management
- Bachelor’s of Arts or Sciences degree preferably in the fields of Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related major
- Demonstrated superb written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to various levels of audiences from peers to executives
- Extensive experience crafting high-quality presentations and reports, conveying complex topics to several levels of management
- Executive presence and the ability to always exhibit professionalism
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Must be detail oriented and have a strategic mindset
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and virtual meeting technologies (i.e. Skype)
- Experience working in financial services and/or financial technology (FinTech) industries
- Direct experience developing, editing, and/or governing enterprise policies, standards, procedures, guidelines, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with laws, regulations, guidelines, and frameworks and requirements such as FFIEC, NIST, ISO27001, GLBA, OCC Heightened Standards, etc.
- Hands-on IT and/or Information Security risk management or governance experience
- Having or pursuing one or more relevant professional certifications, such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), etc.
- Familiarity with risks related to IT application development and infrastructure maintenance, IT security, business continuity and disaster recovery, and emerging technology platforms – mobile device platforms, cloud services, Big Data, and social media.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel and/or Word