$80K — $100K *
This position is responsible for daily monitoring of client account position and margining activities, identifying and issuing margin calls and monitoring collections. This positon will also process and analyze data using spreadsheet and data base applications. Trade platform limit review is a core function of this position.
• Review daily equity/margin changes, including review of margin calls on client accounts
• Review market data and client account information to maintain and improve data integrity
• Respond to daily client inquiries related to margin and positions
• Work on loading client sample portfolios; analyze their risk, as well as profitability and ROC
• Run proprietary VaR model, and maintain core risk models
• 5-10 years of risk analyst experience with financial instruments
• Experience servicing international clientele , including FX knowledge
• Option expertise in margin and price modeling
• Excellent analytical, qualitative and quantitative skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excel in a collaborative work environment
• Proficiency with the MS-Office Suite, particularly Excel(VBA)
• Ability to work well in a high-stress / fast-paced environment
• Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values
• Experience using FCM operational and risk management software
• Experience with electronic trading systems and their administration
• Exchange experience – CME, ICE, CBOE
• SQL aptitude in managing databases
• Experience with C++ or C#
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
Valid through: 2/17/2021