The Senior Right-of-Way Agent/ Project Manager manages multiple right-of-way and utility projects and issues for a variety of Acquisition, Relocation and Real Estate Services projects with minimal supervision.
- Often works as part of a team with engineers and environment team members in support of infrastructure projects.
- Active field work role where strong negotiation skills are necessary as well as the ability to manage schedules and budgets.
- Responsible for Real Estate Services project compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- 10+ years of experience with right-of-way acquisition and relocation is required.
- Washington Real Estate license or Broker license (or ability to quickly obtain such license within 3 month) required.
- Applicant must be familiar with various types of public project ROW, Federal Regulations (Uniform Act) and Eminent Domain proceedings as well as Right of Way Certifications.
- Position requires ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to deal effectively with team members and property owners on fast track projects.
- Ability to motivate and manage staff on several concurrent projects and proficiency with technology tools such as Outlook and the MS Office suite of tools.
- Strong decision making and leadership skills are required.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.