NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Interface with systems team to determine block specs and architecture.
- Perform advanced RF circuit design in low-lithography CMOS.
- Oversee layout of critical blocks; iterate designs based on parasitic extraction
- Characterize and debug IC.
- Determine necessary ATE testing.
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering or Bachelors with equivalent work experience.
- 10 years of experience in RF or Analog IC design in deep submicron CMOS (65nm and below).
- Production Experience with LNA, Mixer, PA, VCO, High Frequency ADC or DAC to production
- Proven Track record of completing complex designs on time.
- Deep understanding of high frequency circuits.
- PhD degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in Cellular (3G/4G/5G), Connectivity (802.11, BT/BLE, GPS) or other relevant wireless standard
- Experience in power management blocks (Buck/Boost Converters, LDOs, sub-uA Analog).