As a senior RF test engineer you will be responsible for test program software and hardware development. Working closely with our design and product engineering teams you will help define the test plan. The ideal candidate will be comfortable developing solutions on one or more of the following ATE platforms: National Instruments STS, Advantest 93K, Teradyne UltraFlex.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields with 10+ years of related professional experience.
- Minimum 7+ years of test program development experience with a high volume ATE tester platform.
- Experience in ATE testing, RF test methodology, semiconductor lifecycle, DFT/DFM, and RF testing experience
- 5+ years experience with C/C++, VB, Perl, Python, and Linux environment
- Must have effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, teamwork, collaboration and interpersonal skillsSee More
Valid through: 2020-4-9