$100K — $150K *
Job Description Summary:
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
-System and architecture level simulation, analysis and evaluation for intelligent integrated RF/wireless communication system-on-chip (SOC)
-Algorithm development for smart radio and cognitive radio
-Develop PHY layer program of RF wireless integrated products toward product certification and market intro
-Support the design and analysis of RF circuits and antennas
-Embedded system programing and verification for RF integrated system and test automation
-Customer technical support and onsite education to field application engineers (FAEs) worldwide
As a RF system application engineer, you will have the opportunity to be involved in all the major phases of RF SOC product development cycles including product definition, RF system development, software implementation as well as customer sales and support. A successful candidate must be able to develop basic programs for modeling, testing and function implementation using at least one of the programming languages such as Python, C, and Visual Basic, and familiar with RF transceiver system and architecture. The candidate is also desired to have fundamental understanding in RF circuits, and wireless communication system. Candidate is preferred to possess hands on skills in RF measurement (vector signal analyzer, network analyzer, spectrum analyzer). This position will also collaborate with Business team in supporting customers and winning new customers, which requires some international traveling.
- MSEE degree with 3+ years of industry experience, or Ph.D. degree.
- knowledge and experience in programming using C, Python or VB
- Basic knowledge in RF transceiver system and architectures
- Hands-on experience in RF test equipment (e.g. spectrum analyzers and network analyzers, etc.).
- Understanding of wireless communication system and protocols
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, bilingual or trilingual preferred.
- Solid Knowledge in DSP, communication and information theory is preferred.
- Skills in mathematics and algorithm development is preferred.
- Knowledge in Microwave/EM theory and antenna theory is preferred
Valid through: 10/18/2021