Moving Mobility Forward
Aptiv is making mobility real. We’re at the forefront of solving mobility’s toughest challenges. We have the people, experience, know-how and confidence to turn ideas into solutions. Solutions that move our world from what’s now to what’s next, while connecting us like never before. To us, nothing is impossible when you have the people with the passion to make anything possible. Mobility has the power to change the world, and we have the power to change mobility.
Join our Innovative Team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity. Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions, which enable the future of mobility. Headquartered in Gillingham, England, Aptiv has 147,000 employees and operates 14 technical centers, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers, in 45 countries. Visit aptiv.com
About Advance Safety and User Experience
Advanced Safety and User Experience provides critical components, systems and advanced software for passenger safety, security, comfort and infotainment, as well as vehicle operation, including body controls, reception systems, and connectivity systems, hybrid vehicle power electronics, passive and active safety electronics, displays, and mechatronics. We enable Aptiv to be a world leader in Advanced Driver Assistance programs and automated driving. Divisional HQ: Wuppertal, Germany
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior RF Systems Engineer. This position will be located in Troy, Michigan.
Selected candidate will develop Automotive Keyless Entry Systems for RKE, TPMS, and PEPS.
- Collect, Document, Organize, Document, Negotiate, and Allocate Customer Product Requirements
- Develop implementation details to satisfy customer and Aptiv requirements
- Ensure requirements are complete and unambiguous, negotiating final content with customer
- Develop and procure required toolset for bench level product development and testing
- Develop and implement test procedures to ensure product meets functional requirements
- Lead internal and external problem solving activates to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Support customer launch activities to ensure there are no issues
- Some travelrequired
- Bachelor’s degree in ElectricalEngineering
- 5+ years of automotive electronics experience, including CAN, LIN, serial data tools and analysis
3+ years of experience in the development and testing of Automotive RKE, including PEPS
Strong electrical understanding of Radio Frequency (315-902MHz) transmission, including HW design, communication protocols, link budgets, etc.
Direct working experience with Chrysler and/or Ford requirements and process
Experience with Vector CAN tools
Aptiv rewards and advantages
• Competitive compensation with bonus potential
• Competitive health benefits
• 401K with matching contribution
• Learning and development opportunities
• Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
• Recognition for innovation and excellence
• Opportunities to give back to the community
• Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
• Relocation assistance (if applicable)