The Electronics Products Shared Integrated Product Group at The Boeing Company's Satellite Development Center in El Segundo, California is seeking an experienced electrical engineer (Level 5) whose area of expertise include RF/microwave/millimeter-wave electronics, MMIC (Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit) design, and active phased array electronics design and development.
- Leading design and development projects for state-of-the art MMIC/RFIC electronics for communication and sensor systems for space-based applications
- RFcircuit design, requirements and interface definition, modeling and analysis, hands-on testing, performance and design verification
- Supporting proposals and bids
- Leading design teams of 2 to 20 people for product development activities with cost and schedule accountability
- Resolve anomalies that occur during integration and test
- Support external sub-contractors in development of articles to be delivered to the Satellite Development Center
The person in this position will report to the manager of RF Products in the Electronics Products organization.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Missile Systems
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
- Bachelor of Science in ElectricalEngineering or Physics
- Technical experience in the field of RF electronics, MMIC circuit design, and phased array electronics design and development
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- Experience with RF/MMIC circuit design in GaAs (gallium arsenide), GaN (gallium nitride), and SiGe RFIC components
- Experience in ECAD tools (Microwave office, ADS, Ansys HFSS, etc)
- Experience in active device characterization and modeling
- Millimeter-wave IC / phased array electronics design experience
Typical Education / Experience
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's 14 or more years' experience, Master's with 12 or more years' experience or PhD with 9 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Job ID 1700013810