- Develop and apply advanced hardware design methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced technical problems.
- Define technical analysis methods, conduct independent research, and present findings.
- Develop and present technical white papers and executive level briefings.
- Develop and integrate an RF test lab to validate test processes and procedures and results from developmental tests performed within the lab.
- Develop hardware solutions and demonstrate prototype communications and radar solutions.
- Master's degree in technical field with 15+ years of experience with developing, testing, and analyzing the performance of RF systems
- Candidate must possess a clear understanding of radar theory and M&S techniques applied to RF sensors and antenna
- Experience with DoD Position, Navigation, and Timing projects
- Experience with designing and conducting experiments using radio frequency devices and instrumentation
- Experience with digital signal processing systems and radio frequency systems
- Ability to work with a dynamic, skilled team on high–impact, high–visibility projects
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- PhD in EE or a related technical field preferred
- Experience with building software interfaces to hardware
- Knowledge of Kalman filtering or other optimization methods
- Knowledge of software defined radio platforms and design flow
- Possess excellent time–management skills to contribute to multiple tasks concurrently
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess excellent presentation skills