Want to develop a challenging, yet highly rewarding career with a successful business? Looking to make your mark in an exciting and rapidly-evolving industry? If so, read on.
Serving a range of industries, our client is an award-winning designer and manufacturer of RF and microwave signal sources and signal processing solutions. They are now looking for a Senior RF Engineer to join their passionate team.
You will have the chance to use your own initiative, undertake formal and informal technical training and develop the next generation of our client’s test equipment using the latest electrical technologies.
As a Senior RF Engineer, you’ll design complex RF and microwave components, circuits, systems and printed circuit boards, utilizing design software tools such as CAE and CAD.
In this challenging role, you will devote a large portion of your time to developing an electrical engineering system and testing and analyzing its acquisition system performance.
You’ll design and develop phase locked loop circuits and synthesizers and VCOs, as well as researching and designing fractional-N fast-switching synthesizers.
Additionally, you will:
- Write test software and procedures to test fractional-N synthesizers
- Use integration protocols and methodologies
- Perform circuit and component analysis and simulations using ADS, HFSS and other CAD tools
- Identify and establish performance standards
- Keep abreast of the technological advances in your field
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- At least five to ten years’ engineering experience
- Expertise in LabVIEW, TestStand, XML, XPath, Version One, ClearCase and ClearQuest
- A Master’s degree in electrical engineering
As a Senior RF Engineer, you’ll be a strong communicator with excellent problem-solving skills and a great eye for detail. Analytical and proactive, you will also be highly collaborative and eager to grow your skill-set.
To apply for the role of Senior RF Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Senior RF Engineer, Senior Design Engineer, Senior RF Design Engineer, Lead Microwave Design Engineer, Product Design Engineer, Product Development Engineer, Product Designer, Engineer, Engineering.