In this position, you will be joining the successful and energetic Open Market Platforms team at Skyworks in the Irvine, California office. You will have the opportunity to work as a bridge between our customers and engineering teams on power amplifiers and front end modules for the mobile phone market. You will have the opportunity to work and learn from some of the brightest engineers in the industry.
Work activities to include:
- Phone level application design support for compliance to industry standards and customer production robustness
- Automotive application support for automotive industry standards and related documentation
- Evaluation board/radio hardware design
- Verification and evaluation of products in development for compliance to device and system level requirements
- Writing of datasheet and application notes
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolution of device production issues
- Working with customers and internal teams to define device level requirements and perform system tradeoff analyses
- Application design support activities could include schematic design, PCB layout, troubleshooting and testing of customer phones and collection of relevant performance data to meet customer design needs.
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or related specialization.
- Candidate with Masters Degreequalifications are welcomed to apply.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in wireless handset application of power amplifiers in GSM/EDGE/WCDMA/LTE systems.
- Experience in RF PCB design, test and troubleshooting of RFcircuits, and RF systems analysis.
- Strong theoretical background in RF systems design and Regulatory Qualification.
- RF Testing experiences are highly desirable.
- Mandarin Language Preferred.
Requisition ID: 33681