Responsible for the analysis & design of corporate compensation plans, including competitive analysis, costing and funding of plans, market analysis and recommendations, establishing policies and guidelines, auditing practices against guidelines, stock and dollar budgeting, and strategic scanning of the external environment. Plan/program areas include but are not limited to the following: incentive bonus plans, executive compensation, profit sharing plans, stock plans, and the annual compensation/rewards planning process. Partner with our compensation consulting team to support key stakeholders on competitive compensation analysis, internal/external market assessments and provide recommendations. Partner across the Global Rewards organization, as well as other HR functions, Finance, and IT to support implementation of plan changes. Individuals act as internal experts, consultants, analysts, and program managers and represent the corporation to external groups, agencies, and vendors.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills in addition to the qualifications listed below.
- Customer Obsessed - Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Problem Solver - Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement. Strong curiosity & problem-solving skills.
- Agile - Ability to work independently or to lead a team in defining and resolving complicated problems. Time management/prioritization/ability to handle urgent requests. Demonstrated ability to successfully manage ambiguity.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources, or a related field and 5+ years' direct related experience, or equivalent
- 5+ years analytical and advanced Excel skills experience, especially advanced formulas and build models that easily allow scenario planning. Draws sound conclusions from data and makes recommendations based on holistic quantitative analyses.
- 5+ years experience digesting large amounts of data, identifying trends and anomalies, tracing and resolving root causes of outliers, and recommending appropriate data disposition path.
- 5+ years experience interpreting incomplete datasets and developing creative solutions.
- 5+ years experience managing stakeholders and building partnership
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources, or a related field and 3+ years' direct related experience, or equivalent
- 3+ years direct compensation experience preferred