Radiance Technologies, a rapidly growing, employee-owned company supporting multiple technology development efforts is searching for a talented, experienced Reverse Engineer to join our team. We are looking for a self-starter with excellent technical skills to perform software reverse engineering for the purposes of software assurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or relevant technical field.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Minimum 8 years of engineering experience
- Minimum 5 years of performing reverse engineering and vulnerability analysis of software, hardware, and network communications
- Experience leading technical teams
- Experience dealing with U.S. Government customers
- Experience performing reverse engineering and vulnerability analysis of software, hardware, and network communications
- Experience with x86, ARM, PowerPC assembly language programming
- Experience with programming languages such as C, C++
- Experience writing and analyzing DLLs
- Experience with reverse engineering tools like IDA Pro, Ghidra, OllyDbg, Windbg, and Wireshark
- Experience developing custom software and hardware tools to assist in performing reverse engineering and vulnerability analysis
- Experience with In-Circuit-Debuggers/Emulators, Logic Analyzers, Oscilloscopes
- Experience authoring in-depth technical reports
- Active Top Secret security clearance.