PROCEPT BioRobotics is a surgical robotics company enabling better patient care by developing transformative solutions in urology. With an initial focus on BPH, the company’s AquaBeam® Robotic System delivering Aquablation therapy, is the first FDA-cleared, automated surgical robot for the treatment of due to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Aquablation therapy combines real-time, multi-dimensional imaging, automated robotics and heat-free waterjet ablation for targeted, controlled, and immediate removal of prostate tissue. Aquablation therapy offers predictable and reproducible outcomes, independent of prostate anatomy, prostate size or surgeon experience.
The Revenue Operations team is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Revenue Operations Manager to help build the foundation of a world-class revenue operations engine. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, the Senior Revenue Operations Manager will partner with Sales leadership to drive performance through intelligent forecasting, reporting and analytics.
This role provides a dynamic opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, marketing, and customer service, to optimize revenue streams and streamline metrics across commercial operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of sales capacity planning, compensation plan implementation, the full customer revenue journey, marketing operations, and customer success operations. They will thrive on challenging assumptions and building tools to drive actionable insights for various stakeholders, from executives to field representatives.
- Conduct headcount capacity planning, team configurations and territory design to produce optimal revenue and staffing plans
- Lead global quota and compensation plan implementation, communication and calculation execution
- Proactively track KPIs of the customer revenue journey including but not limited to customer acquisition costs, forecast and pipeline accuracy, bookings, pipeline velocity
- Define and track commercial team productivity metrics and compensation attainment
- Collaborate with marketing and customer success teams to track analytics including but not limited to lead volumes, conversion rates, marketing program effectiveness, customer lifetime value, churn and retention rates
- Collaborate with marketing and customer success teams to track metrics including but not limited to lead volumes, conversion rates, marketing program effectiveness, customer lifetime value, retention and churn rates
- Develop reports and dashboards to drive data hygiene
- Act as single point of escalation for global commercial team to troubleshoot reporting queries and drive central reporting to reduce duplication efforts
- Initiate and drive projects to expand and continuously improve Revenue Operations capabilities and efficiencies
- Support Director of Revenue Operations in collating reports, building models, analyzing data, and preparing presentations for Senior Commercial Leadership
- Maintain trained status for, and comply with, all relevant aspects of the PROCEPT BioRobotics Quality Management System to ensure product and support regulatory compliance
- Understand and adhere to the PROCEPT BioRobotics’ Quality & EHS policies
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Certifications)
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, or a related field. MBA or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years of proven experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or financial analysis
- 12+ years of related experience required
- Medical device industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability deliver insights and recommendations in a clear and concise manner
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects independently and take feedback from key stakeholders
- Proven track record using Excel, from managing data hygiene to analytical models
- Proficiency in utilizing Salesforce; experience building in Tableau a positive
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and quality, with the ability to manage changing deadlines and balance shifting priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with all functional areas
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and balance business objectives across multiple stakeholders
- A willingness to learn new software and tools
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform this duty the employee must have the ability to sit or stand at and operate a computer terminal and walk or travel safely within the facility. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office environment.
For US Based Candidates Only
For this role, the anticipated base pay range is $150,000-$215,000 a year.
PROCEPT BioRobotics is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices and we aim to provide employees with total compensation packages that are market competitive. While our ranges are posted, the exact base pay offered for this role will depend on various factors, including but not limited to the successful candidate's qualifications, skills, experience, location or comparison to other employees already in similar roles. In addition to base salary, our positions are eligible for variable compensation through one of our incentive plans as well as equity compensation based on role and level. PROCEPT also offers a comprehensive suite of benefits including, but not limited to, health insurance plans, ESPP, 401k retirement savings plan with a company match, and paid time off programs. All compensation and benefits programs are subject to the discretion of the company.