Senior Revenue Cycle Consultant - Performance Healthcare
This position is for the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) practice within the Performance Healthcare Group. The purpose of this role is to act as a subject matter expert in the area of revenue cycle back-end operations including functions such as: billing, follow-up, denials prevention/resolution, and cash management. This role will be utilized to lead initiatives on a variety of clients engagements including both performance assessments and implementations. Travel to client sites will be required for this role.
Crowe Healthcare Delivery Unit:
Has an exceptional client base, including virtually all of the largest not-for-profit and for-profit health systems, as well as many prominent academic medical centers and regional health systems. We work with the leading health systems in the U.S., which has historically only been the domain of the Big 4.
We are very innovative and embrace applied technology in everything we take to market. Our significant growth has been a direct result of our cutting-edge application of technology to solve traditional consulting opportunities that create unique value for our clients. We are a blend of consulting services and proprietary software development, with a significant bench of internal software developers on staff.
Our leadership is largely comprised of ex-Big 4 talent that are dedicated to providing world-class services, but in a culture of “building value with values”, including our unique partnership structure of equal sharing and our Win3 management philosophy. Healthcare is a key growth industry for Crowe.
- 3 - 5 years of experience of revenue cycle back-end operations including: Billing, Accounts Receivable, and Denials Management.
- Strong technical knowledge of back-end operations including industry best practices and current payor regulatory trends.
- Experience working with multiple patient accounting systems including: Epic, Cerner, Meditech.
- Previous success in driving operational change within a revenue cycle setting including: increasing cash collections, improving clean claim rate, decreasing initial denial rate, etc.
- Sound data analytics skills including: comfort with large data sets, knowledge of common revenue cycle key performance indicators, and attention to detail.
- Ability to train and coach staff consultants to develop and broaden the skill set of a growing team.