Join a work culture which encourages employee participation, teamwork, mutual trust, creativity and initiative. To include...
- Recognition of employee achievements and contributions.
- Benefit and compensation programs that truly encourage and reward quality performance.
- Educational opportunities which allow employees to develop their skills, grow professionally and advance their careers.
- A chance for employees to be active and effective volunteers through charitable giving campaigns.
This is in part why this carrier is a nationally recognized market leader. They understand that it is only through the efforts of capable, service-oriented staff that they will be able to make that happen. As a result, they have been certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at “Great Place to Work.”
As the Senior Retirement Services Analyst you will serve as a subject matter expert to identify systemic issues.
- Research problematic cases or certificates and provide resolution.
- Use knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to help identify and document system deficiencies and enhancements.
- Work withInformation Technology to develop and test system modifications.
- Demonstrate and promote a commitment to customer service excellence.
- Enjoys fast paced environment.
- Enjoys fixing problems.
- 6+ years experience in benefit outsourcing or life insurance industry.
- 1+ year as an analyst.
- Accounting experience ideal.
- ALMI designation and CEBS designation preferred.