This role is similar in nature to system level chief engineering and system level project management.
Successful build of a system using engineering drawings
Configuration & recovery documentation
Startup & shutdown procedures
ATP/Delivery, as well as post-delivery support.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) related field.
- Must have at least 9 years of experience in Engineering or 7 years of Engineering with a Master's Degree.
- Must have a DoD active Top Secret Clearance
- Must be able to travel up to 25%
- Master's Degree
- Drafting Experience (Catia, Visio, or equivalent)
- Ground Systems Experience
- Teamcenter Experience
- Configuration Management Experience
- Quality Assurance Experience
- Intermediate/Advanced Windows Configuration
- Intermediate/Advanced Unix Configuration
- Intermediate/Advanced VMWare Configuration
- Intermediate/Advanced Networking Configuration
- EVMS Exposure
- Tech Writing Experience
- Strong Communication Skills